- You can't impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
- You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can't do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- You can't attempt to collect information in unauthorized ways.
- You can't attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
- You can't post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property.
- Follow the law.
- Respect other members of the Stashally community.
- You can't encourage violence or attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases.
- Serious threats of harm to public and personal safety are not allowed.
- Be thoughtful when posting newsworthy events.
What are the rules for posting on a group? Print
Modified on: Fri, 9 Apr, 2021 at 5:38 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.